➡️ The aim of the seminar is to present the AI world with all its advantages, opportunities and challenges through a series of lectures. In this seminar we will focus on important topics such as bias and data used in AI.
➡️ In addition to the lecture, we will also hold a panel discussion where you will hear the experiences of professors and scientists, as well as successful people from the business world, about what is needed to successfully deal with artificial intelligence, as well as what is the situation in Montenegro in that area.
Our speakers will provide an unfiltered insight into the world of AI, meaning you'll hear everything, no matter how popular or controversial it is.🤖
We present to you our panelists, who will talk about what is needed to successfully deal with artificial intelligence, as well as what the situation is in Montenegro in that area.
- dr Elma Hot Dervić, postdoc Complexity Science Hub
- Prof. dr Vesna Popović Bulgarian, full professor ETF, UCG
- dr Đuro Stojanović, CEO of Uhura Solutions
- Prof. dr Goran Šuković, CEO Logate Institute
Our lecturers will talk about where artificial intelligence is applied, what bias is and what are examples of bias. Ethics and gender bias in artificial intelligence will also be discussed.
- mr Maja Rolevski, Lead AI engineer Uhura solutions
- Aleksandar Plamenac, teaching assistant at PMF, University of Montenegro
- mr Irina Stamatović, researcher of ethics in artificial intelligence
🗓 17.03.2023. (Friday)
📍 Rectorate building, University of Montenegro
See you at the seminar!