Details from Abacus.AI team:
This time around we’re proud to announce that we will open with an exciting discussion with Dr. Sebastian Raschka on generative AI and LLMS and an open Q&A for a chance to to learn more about the future of AI and deep learning. Certificates will be provided to those who attend this section.
Afterwards, we deep-dive into exciting ways deep learning is applied across a wide variety of industries with leaders from Home Depot, Momentive, & Twilio. Following that is “The Economy of the Future” where you can tune in to an economist and learn their perspective on AI/ML.
We at Abacus.AI have also done some groundbreaking research on Generative Models and LLMs and will feature some of our very own to share some of our insights and findings.
Finally, we close out with industry leaders who are tackling adopting end to end MLOPs platforms.
RSVP today and don’t miss out on this exciting event.
Agenda and Speakers:
- 9:00 - 9:45: AI in 2023 - Generative AI, LLMs and ML in Production: Sebastian Raschka, Bindu Reddy
- 9:45 - 10:30: Deep Learning in Production: Xiquan Cui, Scott Golder, Meenal Iyer, Sumesh Kumar
- 10:30 - 11:15: The Economy of the Future: Noah Smith
- 11:15 - 12:00: Abacus.AI - Advances in Generative AI and LLMs: Colin White, Siddartha Naidu
- 12:00 - 12:45 End to End MLOps Platforms: Terry Miller, Noah Gift